Little Lies and Massive Dreams

My name is Bear. I play in a band called Talking About Commas and live and work in Providence, RI. I like music.
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter

Sep 17, 2010

Dr. Dog - Shadow People video

I love that bands still make videos now that MTV is a shitty reality tv show channel for 12-year-olds. The internet is the new music television. Dr. Dog are a band that never cease to amaze me. Yes, you can accuse them of sounding a lot like themselves but that has to do with the formula they've perfected and the analog recording equipment they use. Their albums are all quality beginning to end and their shows are tight, fun and energetic as hell. The band is on tour in support of their latest album Shame Shame, you can check out tourdates HERE. In the meantime watch the video for "Shadow People".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home