Little Lies and Massive Dreams

My name is Bear. I play in a band called Talking About Commas and live and work in Providence, RI. I like music.
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter

Oct 18, 2006

Countdown to Vegoose


Well its only a week away. They just released the schedule yesterday (http://www.vegoose.com/). Looks like this is what I'm seeing:

Saturday:

Cat Power
MMW w/ Maceo Parker
The Racontuers
The Mars Volta
The Black Crowes
Jurassic 5
Tom Petty

Sunday:
Band of Horses
Built to Spill
Fiona Apple
Phil and Trey
Jenny Lewis (pictured)
The Roots
Jim James (solo)
Widespread Panic

Looks like my only conflict is Jenny Lewis at the same time as Phil and Trey. That's right, god hates me. Stay tuned for pics and a full review after the festy! Hope to see some of you out there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home